Family Fun Friday Foods,
The Valentine’s Day Date-Night Version
- It might take you longer to say the name than to cook Garlic & Dill Baked Flounder in Browned Butter—whew! This looks like fancy restaurant territory, but Raia’s Recipes assures us that we can make it, and we can make it without tears, meltdowns, or even breaking a sweat!
- Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake. Bacon AND pasta? Sounds like love. And semi-homemade using a store-bought rotisserie chicken? Written reality saves time, but still serves up a Valentine’s Day-worthy recipe!
- When I read the words Coq Au Vin it reminds me of the movie “Here Comes the Boom” (a family favorite at our house); it is a fancy dish, served up for a special date night in the movie. Today, Wilderness Wife gives us Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin—perfect! We don’t have to be chefs to cook fancy 🙂
- A easy comfort-food dessert that is ready in 30 minutes? Yes, please! Simple Living and Eating shared this lovely Arborio Rice Pudding. I think it would be a beautiful finish to the Coq Au Vin meal above.
- Chocolate Divine Dessert is all kinds of coldy, creamy, chocolaty, graham crackery goodness. This is the type of dessert that I never pass up at a pot luck. A Mother’s Shadow gives us a winner here! Looking at the picture, I can almost taste it!
- OK. If this dish was a pool, you would want to jump in, all Willy Wonka style. Flavors by Four suggests serving Ina Garten’s Brownie Pudding hot, with some vanilla ice cream on the side. So delish—perfect for impressing your sweetie!
Were you featured?
Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
I am so humbled to be a part of this team! Every week we feature the best link-ups on the web with free printables, games, activities, money-saving and organizing ideas, recipes and more. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to the Family Fun Friday community.
If you like Family Fun Friday, help this blog party grow by:
- Giving it a +1 on Google+
- Leaving a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please
- PINNING the posts on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site.
If you link up, you permit Family Fun Fridays to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
Please stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week and…
Scroll down to enter your link!
Meet My Family Fun Friday Co-Hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Christen blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Blog/ Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will feature Homeschooling.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Join us at Family Fun Friday!
This week on Family Fun Friday a whole bunch of bloggers are sharing their ideas for family fun. Feel free to add your ideas via a blog post link or just browse all the awesome ideas.