- Gluten-free Chocolate Lovers Heaven features gluten-free cakes, candies, brownies, cookies, ice creams and puddings…and dairy-free chocolate drinks from Raia’s Recipes. I counted 22 recipes…but there could be more…so much chocolate goodness!
- Grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free…Simple Valentine’s Chocolate Mousse by Jennifer Weinberg, MD. Looks so smooth and delicious!
- 15 Healthy Valentine Treats…with recipes like Flourless Fudge Cookies and Paleo Peppermint Patties, this collection is rich, decadent and..healthy? Yes! Thanks to Seasoned Homemaker. 🙂
- With all these sweets, it is good to have Steak with Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce from The Gracious Wife on our list…also gluten-free. My hubby and I have steak often—I am looking forward to changing it up!
- Apple Butter—A Tasty Trick to Cut Sugar…I love that Mom’s Morning Coffee offers an affordable way to prepare this healthy treat. As she said, “I will not pay the same amount for an 8 ounce jar of apple butter as I would a pair of shoes.” Hahaha! Love it!!
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream by Five Little Chefs is a great wholesome treat! No yucky stuff in there and 1o minutes prep time. This is awesome mom territory!
Were you featured?
Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
I am so humbled to be a part of this team! Every week we feature the best link-ups on the web with free printables, games, activities, money-saving and organizing ideas, recipes and more. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to the Family Fun Friday community.
If you like Family Fun Friday, help this blog party grow by:
- Giving it a +1 on Google+
- Leaving a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please
- PINNING the posts on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site.
If you link up, you permit Family Fun Fridays to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
Please stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week and…
Scroll down to enter your link!
Meet My Family Fun Friday Co-Hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram|
|Christen blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Blog/ Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will feature Homeschooling.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Join us at Family Fun Friday!
This week on Family Fun Friday a whole bunch of bloggers are sharing their ideas for family fun. Feel free to add your ideas via a blog post link or just browse all the awesome ideas.
[inlinkz_linkup id=497910 mode=1]
Mary Hill says
So nice to meet you on Family Fun Friday. I love the gluttten free features. 🙂
Love your website title! Very cute 🙂 Thanks for joining us!!
Dr. Jennifer Weinberg, MD, MPH, MBE says
Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my Simple Chocolate Mousse!
Have a wonderful weekend!
You’re welcome! I am so glad you linked up! 🙂