Never let evil get the best of you;
instead, overpower evil with the good.
Romans 12:21, VOICE
In Christ, You are…
A Victim, Avenged
If you are new to this study, Welcome! If you have missed anything (previous videos, challenges and printables), you can find them on the Come Study with Us, Inseparable page.
Inseparable: Lesson 10
Watch the Lesson 10 video: If the video doesn’t load immediately, please refresh your browser and, if you are reading this from an email, you will have to click through to the website to watch the video:
- Ashley’s WRITING (from pages 160, 162 -163):
“If God is on our side, then tell me: whom should we fear (Romans 8:31).
“When we’re in Christ, we’ve died to our own sin and walk in newness of life. We’re new creations. We have been freed from sin. That means we can be free from other people’s sin against us. “
“The reason we aren’t supposed to see revenge is because we are supposed to let God do that.”
- See God’s Word at WORK in your world (this week’s challenge): On p. 161, Ashley says if you think, “Someone should pay for this,” remember Jesus did—He paid with His life. [tweetthis]If you think, “Someone should pay for this,” remember Jesus did—He paid with His life. [/tweetthis]
- Journal about a grudge or a wound that you have. Let the truths from Romans 12:17-21 answer your heart’s cry. [tweetthis]Let the truths from Romans 12:17-21 answer your heart’s cry.[/tweetthis]
- Decide to trust God with the outcome.
- Forgive, reconciling relationship, if possible.
- If you’re not ready or able to reconcile, read how obedience to God’s commands (including the forgiveness of others) is the key to building stability and wholeness into your life:
Copyright: stockbroker / 123RF Stock Photo