Present your bodies as a living sacrifice,
holy and acceptable to God,
which is your spiritual worship.
Rom 12:1, ESV
In Christ, You are…
A Worshipper, Fulfilled
If you are new to this study, Welcome! If you have missed anything (previous videos, challenges and printables), you can find them on the Come Study with Us, Inseparable page.
Inseparable: Lesson 9
Watch the Lesson 9 video: If the video doesn’t load immediately, please refresh your browser and, if you are reading this from an email, you will have to click through to the website to watch the video:
- God’s WORD for the week. I hope you enjoy this week’s printable click here to download and print! Here’s your bonus scripture (from Saturday’s post):
- Ashley’s WRITING (from pages 123 and 130).
“C.S. Lewis wisely said, ‘We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.’ One of my ongoing prayers is that I will always be so sensitive to God’s voice and to the promptings of the Holy Spirit that I am aware of His whispers and will not wander so far that He need to shout” (Page 144).
“Fulfilling our God-given needs in healthy and appropriate God-given ways can actually be a form of worship. When we utilize our abilities, creativity, and talents in ways that honor God, build up others and energize ourselves, we are worshipping God” (p.145).
- See God’s Word at WORK in your world (this week’s challenge):
- Answer the questions on the top of p. 146 and make it your prayer that the Lord will replace anything that competes with Him.
- Read over the list on p. 148 and select your top three choices for worship, or create 3 of your own. Now go and do those this week, in the Name of Christ.
- Share your list here or on the FaceBook page!
Copyright: shariffc / 123RF Stock Photo; wavebreakmediamicro / 123RF Stock Photo; adamgregor / 123RF Stock Photo; lightkeeper / 123RF Stock Photo; djoronimo / 123RF Stock Photo; gtsudio / 123RF Stock Photo; nikom737 / 123RF Stock Photo; luckybusiness / 123RF Stock Photo
Tell me what's on your heart: