Today I am super excited to introduce a new feature to you—Family Fun Friday (Food). Below are SIX amazing recipes submitted to a giant link party at Happy and Blessed Home. Readers, you will love the recipes I’ve selected! This week is all about enjoying comfort foods during this blustery time of year. It’s getting chilly again today here in Arizona—brrr, expected high of 73 degrees! 😉
If you’re a blogger, be sure to scroll down to the bottom to link up your favorite posts! I’d love to feature your delicious and family-friendly foods next week!
- Saving You Dinero has created this amazing resource: CrockPot Freezer Meals – Printables. There are over 50 recipes for assembling freeze-ahead CrockPot dinner kits. You spend 1 hour sorting and bagging the ingredients for 5 meals. Then, on the appointed day, you take one meal bag out of the freezer, dump it in the CrockPot, and turn it on. Bam. Dinner’s done. Genius!
- Simple Living and Eating just brought me back to New Orleans with this recipe; it reminds me of Bread Pudding. Lucious. She calls it Panettone French Toast Pudding. I call it getting a hug from your oven.
- Easy Salsa Verde Chicken is on our menu tonight! I especially like the easy part because it makes for a perfect weeknight dinner. I saw this recipe on Sunday and bought the Salsa Verde and the chicken Monday. Thanks to Luv a Bargain, tonight we feast. That says it all.
- Here is a little after Christmas gift for you: Simple Chocolate Truffles. This recipe has basically 2 ingredients. I’d say that is simple. Little House Living includes other variations that I would love (like peanut butter chocolate truffles). Yes. You’re welcome.
- You can find 11 Chicken Enchilada Recipes That Will Make Your Mouth Water at the Super Mommy Club. There is so much cheesy goodness here—even the pictures are comforting. I love how she compiled this “best of” list with pictures and descriptions, but made it easy to find all the original content. She has easy versions, a kids’ version, a healthy version…something for everyone!
- If you like soup, Dreaming of Leaving did all your work for you already; you don’t even have to go to Pinterest. She found 8 Delicious Winter Soup Recipes
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
I am so humbled to be a part of this team! Every week we feature the best link-ups on the web with free printables, games, activities, money-saving and organizing ideas, recipes and more. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to the Family Fun Friday community.
Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! If you like Family Fun Friday, help this blog party grow by giving it a +1 on Google+. Thanks so much!
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site.
If you link up, you permit Family Fun Fridays to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
Homeschooling Learning Activities for Kids
This week Selena is featuring Winter Activities for Kids on her blog Look, We’re Learning. With 32 Snow Themed Activities, 7 Boredom Busters, book fun, penguin sensory bin, snow globe craft, and outdoor activities, Selena has rounded up great ideas for homeschooling. If you have a minute, stop by Look, We’re Learning and show Selena a little bloggy love on Facebook.
Ideas for setting goals in the New Year
It’s that goal setting time of year! With a FREE Winter Weekly Menu Printable, 7 Healthy Habits to Start This Year, and some fabulous New Year, daily, and practical planners, we’ve got you covered in 2015. Check out this round up of great ideas from Herchel at Gym, Craft, Laundry. If you have a minute, please stop by Gym Craft, Laundry and give her a little bloggy Facebook love!
Highlights from Happy and Blessed Home
with Fun Freebies
This week Monica is featuring Hunting Theme Party Ideas, Over 30 Free and Frugal Goal Setting and Planning Resources for the New Year, and FREE Printable Chore Charts for Kids.
Party Fun, Free & Frugal Goal Planners,
From Monica: Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family. My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Here is a grab button for you,
if you are a blogger participating in the link party!
Link your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas Here:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to Family Fun Friday on Happy and Blessed Home, so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder Monica sends for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and we will manually add it. Thanks!