But to all who did receive him,
who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become
children of God
In Christ, You are…
Part of a Family
If you are new to this study, Welcome! If you have missed anything (previous videos, challenges and printables), you can find them on the Come Study with Us, Inseparable page.
Inseparable: Lesson 7
Watch the Lesson 7 video: If the video doesn’t load immediately, please refresh your browser and, if you are reading this from an email, you will have to click through to the website to watch the video:
The Three W’s
- God’s WORD for the week. I pray that our God, who calls you and gives you perseverance and encouragement, will join all of you together to share one mind according to Jesus the Anointed (Rom 15:5, VOICE). I hope you enjoy this week’s printable download (click here). This week, I added another bonus pic for the #Write31Days Challenge. 🙂
- Ashley’s WRITING (from page 106, 107 & 108):
“We all need community. Not a place to go on Sundays, but true community with other followers of Christ. We need other believers in our lives who will take an active part in our well-being. We need them to take notice when we’re in need and do something about it. We need them to approach them when they’re worried about us. We need them to invite us to their children’s birthday parties, to bring us food when we’re sick or studying for finals, to be with us when we’ve had a death in the family.”
“Being in Christ means every one of us is a vital part of the body of Christ…You are meant to be a part of a smaller unit of the body and your role is crucial.”
- See God’s Word at WORK in your world (this week’s challenge):
- List 3 concrete ways you would like to be blessed by family/church/friends
- Pray that the Lord will meet your needs and ask Him to show you where to start. Reach out this week to initiate connections with other believers—the Body of Christ is meant to care for its members.
- Pray over your own needs list, now go and do those 3 things for somone else!
BONUS: This week we are all about family. Just for fun, I thought you might enjoy this video. It’s an oldie, but a goodie!